Monday, March 12, 2012

Junk drawer = tackled!

So, I didn't manage to get a whole lot done this weekend, but I was able to mark one thing off my "to-do" list. I went through my overflowing junk drawer while the kids were napping and did a little reorganizing. Here's the (embarrassing) "before" shot:


Recipes, cookbooks, magazines, paint cards, menus, sunglasses, cords, greeting cards, random small toys that I've confiscated, scissors, manuals, receipts, scrap paper...Yikes.



And here is the lovely "after" shot. Yay! Organized at last.


My biggest organization was putting all of my recipe cards and print outs into a binder (with menus in the front pocket). So much better! Now I can actually find what I'm looking for instead of digging thru the drawer every time.

I showed the hubby my pretty little drawer and he said, "I give it a week". Gee thanks.

No comments: